Returns, Exchanges & Refund Policy
K&K Equestrian products are handmade to the highest standard and we want our customers to be 100% satisfied with them, but under Australian Consumer Law we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind, or the item was bought on sale.
In the event of a return, please first contact us at email@example.com or via social media, to request an exchange or refund. Products must be sent back to us at your expense, in unused, original condition with all labels attached, within 14 days of purchase. Anything outside of this 14 day period may be declined.
K&K customers are welcome to exchange items for a different size/style by following these steps:
- Contact to notify of the intention to exchange
- Return the item to - Kerri Hill C/0 K&K Equestrian, Parcel Collect 10237 84309, 117 Brisbane Street, BEAUDESERT QLD 4285
- 3. Include a prepaid satchel (1kg or 3kg depending on item)
- Include a note explaining the reason for exchange and requested item.
RETURNS / REFUNDS:
Under the Australian Consumer Law, the customer is only entitled to a full refund or replacement for a major problem with a product covered by consumer guarantees. In the unlikely event of a fault with your AGD item, we will provide you with a similar item of the same value, OR provide you with a refund, less the original postage charge, upon receipt of the returned item.
Refunds will be paid back onto the purchaser's original credit card or PayPal Account where possible, otherwise we will request your bank account details for a refund via EFT.
WHEN CONSUMERS DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO RETURN A PRODUCT:
Customers don't have the right to return items if they:
- ordered the wrong item
- changed their mind and no longer want the item
- found the a similar or cheaper item elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before purchasing the item i.e. if the fault was written on item's tag, or for online purchases, when indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online (samples + seconds)
- damaged the item by misusing it
- used the product for a long time and the problem is the result of usual wear and tear.
PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT COVERED FOR EXCHANGE / REFUND
- Items bought on sale
- samples or seconds
- items acquired as a prize
- items acquired by a person for the purpose of on-selling or re-supplying
- items to be used, in commerce or trade, in the production or manufacture or repair of something else
Please contact us at any time for support as we are happy to help!